Thursday, March 15, 2012

Design Team Highlights

I have to again apologize for being absent for too long! The store has been madly getting ready for two back-to-back weekend crops and there has been a never ending arrival of new products and products needed for the events so we hae been crazy busy getting ready, which has left little time for blogging! But I think I'm in good shape this week and hope to share a bunch of photos, class updates, and product details! (Oh, I might need to work in a video too!)

Today I'm sharing a beautiful layout from Nicole Wise. Nicole was on our first design team and I asked to be our special guest for the next few months. Not only does Nicole have a great eye for design but the ideas she comes up with are out of this world! She is one creative girl!! You can check out more of her creative goodness on her blog.


Her Spring layout combines wonderful cream cardstock and designer paper from Cosmo Cricket. And what is my favorite creative idea on this page? The paper I gave her contained a bunch of page banners, nothing else. She managed to find the portions of the paper that contained the simple designs (minus words) and punched out the circles, cut out the banners, and other portions for her page. Great idea for using those scraps too!


As always, stop by the store and check out all of our beautiful layouts, submitting by our fabulous design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment