Saturday, February 18, 2012

Scrapbook Wallet Class

Greetings! Sorry I've been so absent ont the blog these past few weeks...I have had a ton of design team and class projects due so I've literally been locked in my craft room every night for two weeks! But I am super excited to share the Scrapbook Wallet class sample today!! This class will be held on February 25 from 10:00 am - Noon, the class size is limited so register asap!!

This is a 6" x 6" album that can hold up to 12 photos! It's a breeze to make and is just adorable when completed! I'm in love with mine, which are showcasing my boys and all of the silly photos I've taken of them over the years. So much fun to have all these photos in one place!


Stop by the store to see the entire sample and then sign up for the class! The cost is $27.00 and includes all the supplies needed to create the scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment