Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Technique Tuesday

Welcome to another Technique Tuesday! My apologizes for not having my own video up this week...I was 30 seconds from being finished with my video when the batteries gave out on my camera and, of course, I didn't have any more batteries in the house! Ugh! However, I plan to be back with a video next week and I do have a great technique to share with you today!

Today's technique is creating a faux herringbone design on card backgrounds. For my card I used our new We R Memories Keepers paper called Tres Elegant. This paper has a number of great patterns that all coordinate perfectly. The image on my card is from a new Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set, Together Silhouettes. (We can order any Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set for you!)

For a step-by-step tutorial and video, please visit this link on Splitcoaststampers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment