Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Technique Tuesday

I know, I know...You're wondering where in the world have I been??!! The truth is that I've been buried underneath a pile of Christmas presents, wrapping paper, pine needles, and more crafting projects than I can count!! Ah, the joy of the holidays!! **smile** However, I think I am finally starting to emerge from my holiday cocoon and am ready to start thinking about 2012!

I know it may seem far too early to think about spring time and Mother's Day but seeing as there has been little time to consider creating a new video, I thought it would be fun to share a picture tutorial from Splitcoast that demonstrates how to create this darling photo cube.


The best part about this cube? You can easily flatten it and send it through the mail! Wouldn't this be a great holiday gift or something for the grandparents who live far away? It would be an amazing Christmas card but honestly, who has that much time! LOL! Not only is this easy to create but takes just minutes to decorate due to it's small size! Here is a link to the tutorial, enjoy and let us know if you created one of these photos cubes...We'd love to share in your creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment