Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Design Team Highlights

I'm cheating...This is a page that I created, not one of our DT members. However, it was created for a design team so...I'm gonna share because it contains a boatload of fabulous products that we carry in the store!

First up is this beautiful paper from Graphic 45, which we had in stock earlier this year. And although this specific paper may not longer be in stock, we reguarly have Graphic 45 in the house and really...isn't all Graphic 45 paper stunning!

Next, beautiful flowers from Petaloo. I love the variety of flowers available from Petaloo and we always have a nice supply in stock. These are so easy to use as they come already prepared with a glue dot on the back of the flower, just peel and stick!

I also used a some tissue tape and film strip from Tim Holtz. Many folks have commented on how much they love the tissue tape but they're not really sure how to use it...Well this is one of my favorite tricks for using it on scrapbook pages...create a ribbon effect! Because tissue tape is so easy to work with, it's a breeze to create ruffles with the tape. It sticks perfectly to the paper but removes easily as well, for re-positioning.

How about chipboard letters and this great rosette ribbon! We always have lots of letters in stock, from stickers to chipboard. Love the peel and stick chipboard, great for instant titles. The rosette ribbon we have from time to time but we always carry the Tim Holtz ribbon, which comes white but can be easily colored with alcohol inks!


And bling...but of course we have bling...in all shapes and sizes and packages of tags too! Tags are great for altering and using to journal or as a home for bling, butterflies, and sentiments! The tiny butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart and we reguarly invite Martha and her products to the store too!


I hope you enjoyed today's scrapbook page! We're looking forward to ringing in 2012 with you and a host of new products and supplies!

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome page. I love the verse. My mom passed 8 years ago, and it is my fervent hope that she is resting now. I love your shop. Will try to get to it next time I visit the area in 2012!

    ReplyDelete