Thursday, December 29, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas - Day Nine

Oh my, I forgot abll about my Day Nine card! That's what I get for creating more projects than I have time to post! (And truth be told...I still have three cards to make to complete the 12!) But for now...this is the tag number nine design! It's definitely a bit different than Tim's tag since I didn't have the latern die that he used on his tag.


However, the solution was to find another die that was tall and vertical in format. Mr. Snowman perfectly fit the bill! I then used all the other techniques that Tim used on his tag, including double embossing, painting with daubers, and making all things super glossy with Glossy Accents! You can check out all of his tag on his blog!

Enjoy...and I promise that I will be back with the last three soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment