Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 1

So...did you all go and visit Tim's blog this morning??!! No, then get on over there because now he has his Day 2 tag posted! Yippee and Ya-Hooie!! I'm so excited about the 12 Tags of Christmas!!

Guess what? I had to re-create Tim's Day 1 tag..I know, you're not surprised, are you? Well...I did make one change this year. I opted to create a card instead of a tag! Since we hold a tag classes each month (and I'm hoping to do so again next year!), I figured I'd do something a little bit different for my own personal stash of goodies!

This tag was quite a creation! A whole lot of glue, distressing, sanding, die cutting, and glitter! I believe that my entire room, and perhaps my entire person, is covered in fabulous silver glitter! Love it! This was an involved project...lots of steps and time required but the end result is amazing! Really beautiful in person!! (Yes, the card will be at the store for up close viewing!)

Interested in making your own card or in picking up any of the supplies used on this card? Contact the store and place an order for the products (many supplies are in stock!)

Enjoy, check out Tim's blog, and stay tuned for Day 2, 3, 4, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment