Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Technique Tuesday

Welcome to another Technique Tuesday! I have a bunch of ideas ready to go for a few new videos but my schedule has been keeping me away from the crafting studio lately! Keep an eye out for a new video next week!

For today's technique we'll be looking at how to create this darling paper drawer and card set. This is a super easy project and the box and drawer are very easy to create. (Even for me, who is painfully number challenged!!)
You can view complete directions and a video here on Splitcoaststampers. I used this beautiful nature-themed paper from Kasier Craft to decorate my box and to use on the four cards. And yes, we have this beautiful paper in stock!

Be sure to check out the video and try making one of these boxes yourself...wouldn't this be a perfect Christmas gift?! Love!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great Technique Tuesday project. I am planning on making this!! Thanks for these great ideas every week.

    ReplyDelete