Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Technique Tuesday

I know, I know, it's not even close to being spring (oh but it will be soon...although not soon enough!) but I just had to share this darling box that is made from five 4"x4" coasters. I ordered these coasters from an online store (be prepared, you typically need to buy these in bulk!) but you can use free drink coasters that you get at restaurants, just ask your waitress for extras!

All that you need to complete this project is some designer paper, ribbon, a Crop-a-dile, and some glue. You can find full directions and a video here.

Once my box was finished I filled it up with mini Milky Way bars...yum! Wouldn't this be a perfect project for favors, mini Easter baskets, gift boxes, you name it! Why not give this project a try today? Wholly Scrap! has a wide variety of papers and ribbons to get you started!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great project! Thanks for sharing. I am loving Technique Tuesday. Even if I don't get to read them until Wednesday or Thursday. ;)

    ReplyDelete