Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wholly Scrap! Instructors

Interested in classes that are geared towards teaching you new techniques, learning how to create scrapbook pages, cards, and other paper projects, or just a night out with your friends? Sign up for one of the many classes offered at Wholly Scrap! We have a wonderful group of talented instructors that are excited about demonstrating and sharing their beautiful creations! How about meeting our talented instructors...

Michelle Daigle is one of our newest instructors. She also used to own the Papertree store in Manchester, NH! She is one super talented person and a delight as an instructor (I've taken her classes!!) Here is a little bit about Michelle in her own words:

I am a simple girl who lives with my best friend and her weim Cassie. I am a proud mom of veteran, daughter to the most amazing parents, and faithful friend to my Nana. I'm happiest when I'm spending time with the people I love, creating pretty things in my studio, treasure hunting, reading and being inspired by other creative artists, spending time in the New England outdoors and curling up with a big blanket on the couch watching movies.I have been crafting most of my life whether it's scrapbooking, card making, crochet, embroidery, painting or photography. This year, I began taking collage courses with Melody Ross and Christy Tomlinson. I am eager to get back to sharing my knowledge with other fellow creative souls.


An also fairly new instructor Mary-Ann Maldonado is the queen of mini albums and card kits! Her hip designs and super personality make her a hit with class attendees. Mary-Ann lives with her adoring husband and darling son in MA. She has a blog filled with lovely ideas and inspiration; from mini albums to cards to scrapbook pages. A treat for any crafter!


We're so excited to have Lorrie Beaulieu, the previous owner of Wholly Scrap!, teaching at the store! Not only is Lorrie a wonderful scrapbooker but she's also an amazing teacher and instructor. Lorrie shared the following about her paper crafting journey, I started paper crafting about 12 years ago when my sister-in-law had me over for a home party. After that I was hooked! I loved all the pretty papers, stickers and TOOLS! I resisted buying the Cricut for a few years, then finally broke down and now I LOVE it! I find myself using the Cricut for my scrapbooking, but also for projects around the home and for my cakes too! I hope you can join me in one of my Cricut classes or in my newly formed Cricut Club at Wholly Scrap!



One can't think of the stunning artwork seen in the store and not think of Donna-Marie Cecere. Donna-Marie is an amazing designer that has been teaching and working at the store for many years. Her work will always "wow" you and we're thrilled that she has continued to share her ideas with us during her classes. Here's a little bit more about Donna-Marie. Donna-Marie has spent her entire life being "crafty"! Her first scrapbook was when she was a Girl Scout and took a trip to Washington DC. With all of this creative energy she decided to choose a career in design. She chose Fashion Design and graduated from Massachusetts College of Art with a BFA. She owned and operated Donna-Marie's Bridal Designs in Boston for several years. The decision to close it and pursue teaching was a much needed change. She wanted to be a part of my daughter’s life on a more full time basis. She has been teaching art and design for 10 years (both high school and college) and could not be any happier!

And Kim Schofield, who began teaching in the store many years ago, before her second son was born. She took a break and then returned to teaching (and working part-time!) in 2010. Here is a little bit more about Kim, I am primarily a SAHM living in Fremont, NH with my husband of 13 years and our two little boys. I have always enjoyed crafting but it was about 10 years ago when I picked up my first rubber stamp and quickly fell in love with the art of stamping. I've been blessed to be on a few design teams and have had my work published in online and printed magazines. I love being a part of the Wholly Scrap! family and like nothing more than interacting with customers and teaching classes at the store....as I'm often overheard saying, "this store is my happy place."


We'd love to have you sign up for one of our many classes! Check out our web site for class descriptions or stop by the store and pick up a newsletter. We look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment