Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ribbon Organizer

I've been meaning to share the pictures of my new, super fabulous, ribbon organizer for days! Wholly Scrap! brought these organizations into the store a short time ago and within a few days of them tempting me from the floor, I caved and purchased one! And I love, love, love it!!

Prior to installing the organizer, which takes just minutes, I had most of my ribbon in a big plastic bin (anyone else know what I'm talking about??) *smile* I like that this organizer fits perfectly under my shelves and right above my work space. And I love that every size of ribbon spool fits perfectly (even little tiny spools fit!) and that I can hang extra yards of ribbon from the clips that attach to the bottom railing. There's even a yard stick measurement attached to the front! Oh, and the railing at the top holds each of the ribbon in a perfect position for easy cutting!

Love it, you gotta have it, stop by and pick up your organizer this week! Limited supply left!

No comments:

Post a Comment