Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Takeover Challenge #5 - Tags

Welcome to our next challenge! We only have two challenges left and prizes lining up so...who is up for playing along? Today's challenge is all about tags! Anyone who knows me knows that I love all things Tim Holtz and while I have a few tags that are duplicates of the ones that he has created, I also have a collection of tags that are very different and simply use some of the techniques. But before I get to today's tag, let's review those challenge rules!

1) Challenges will be posted on Mon., Wed., & Fri. this week.
2) You will have two days to complete your challenge project.
3) Project photos must be posted on our Facebook page, either in a wall post or in the photo album labeled, "Takeover Challenges."
4) At the end of each challenge, I will select a winner and that person will win free product.
5) If you participate in every challenge then you will be entered into the grand prize drawing, which will be selected the week of August 15.

Today's tag features designer paper from Kaiser Craft, flowers by Petaloo, baubles by Tim Holtz, and rhinestones by Prima. This was a super easy card to create as I used the designer paper as the background image for the tag. Then I simply needed to add embellishments...the most fun part! I also added a stamped ticket from the "Odds and Ends" stamp set to the tag and attached it using a mini paper clip (also from Tim). Super fun and easy tag!

For today's challenge, you have until midnight on Thursday, August 11 to create your project and post in on our Facebook page, either in a wall post or in the album titled "Takeover Challenges." Remember...prizes are involved for those who participate in the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment