Friday, August 5, 2011

Takeover Challenge #3 - Layout Challenge

Welcome to our third Takeover Challenge!! I figured it was high time that I used a scrapbook page as part of our challenges..You know seeing as Wholly Scrap! is a scrapbook store! :-)

Today's challenge is to create a one-page scrapbook page, my layout above. And I'm going to make today's challenge even easier...You can either create a page following my layout or create a cooking-themed page. Here are the rest of the rules regarding the challenges:

1) Challenges will be posted on Mon., Wed., & Fri. for the next two weeks.
2) You will have two days to complete your challenge project.
3) Project photos must be posted on our Facebook page, either in a wall post or in the photo album labeled, "Takeover Challenges."
4) At the end of each challenge, I will select a winner and that person will win free product.
5) If you participate in every challenge then you will be entered into the grand prize drawing, which will be selected the week of August 15.

I only recently started scrapbooking and I love it! It's such a great way to document special and every day memories. Seeing the photos above I'm reminded that just a few days before our youngest had been sick. He was finally starting to feel a little bit better (I think he's still in his jammies in the photos) and we decided to bake some cupcakes...because cupcakes always make one feel pretty darn good!

The paper on my layout is from Kaiser Kraft, the Nan's Favorites collection. We still have a few pieces of this paper left but it was a good seller! The collection came with coordinating die cut images, which are just perfect for adding a little bit of fun to scrapbook pages.

For today's challenge, you have until midnight on Saturday, August 6 to create your project and post in on our Facebook page, either in a wall post or in the album titled "Takeover Challenges." Remember...prizes are involved for those who participate in the challenges!

Enjoy and be sure to keep an eye out for tomorrow's news...

No comments:

Post a Comment