Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Takeover Challenge #2 - Color Challenge

Welcome to our second challenge!! WooHoo!! Is everyone having as much fun as I am? Not only do I love challenges but challenges with a time limit...now that's fun stuff! I hope my family doesn't miss me too much...seeing as I'll be locked in my craft room for the next two weeks! **giggle**

Today's challene is a color challenge! Your colors for this challenge are orange, yellow, and blue. Here's a guide to help out with picking the colors.
Here are the rules for this challenge:

1) Challenges will be posted on Mon., Wed., & Fri. for the next two weeks.
2) You will have two days to complete your challenge project.
3) Project photos must be posted on our Facebook page, either in a wall post or in the photo album labeled, "Takeover Challenges."
4) At the end of each challenge, I will select a winner and that person will win free product.
5) If you participate in every challenge then you will be entered into the grand prize drawing, which will be selected the week of August 15.

On today's card I used a darling new Little Yellow Bicycle paper line called Baby Saurus (there is also a coordinating girl-themed paper available called Tiny Princess) and paired it with this adorable elephant stamp from the Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set, Baby's Circus. For embellishments, I used clear rhinestones and a few snippets of orange twill. All of these supplies can be found at Wholly Scrap! We're also pleased to order Sweet 'n Sassy stamps for our customer as well so love the Baby's Circus stamp set? We'll get it for you!

For today's challenge, you have until midnight on Thursday, August 4 to create your project and post in on our Facebook page, either in a wall post or in the album titled "Takeover Challenges." Remember...prizes are involved for those who participate in the challenges!

Enjoy and be sure to keep an eye out for tomorrow's news...

No comments:

Post a Comment