Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Design Team Highlight - Regina DiCicco

I suddenly realized that I have a whole bunch of design team projects that I still need to share!! So...I'm going to be posting multiple projects from each of our team members over the next six weeks or so, before our new team begins.

Today, I'm thrilled to highlight the beautiful work of our DT member, Regina. Today's first project, shown above, features beautiful paper from Basic Gray. This is one of my favorite lines and is perfect for all things romantic. On this page, Regina showcases one of her engagement photos and I think the thing I like most about this page is the obvious love that is shared between her and her future husband. The addition of the chipboard flowers and crocheted ribbon from American Crafts are the perfect additions to the page.
Regina's second page is pure geniuns! See her title? She made it by cutting out stickers in the shape of letters! Isn't that the coolest idea! This is a perfect project for the Big Shot, QuicKutz, or Cricut! And I love how she took the same photo but showed it in black and white and in color. She covered the round 'coins' on left side of the page with Glossy Accents so they're super shiney and a great embellishment. The paper is from Karen Foster.

Fabulous work! Stop by the store to see these beauties in person and to pick up the paper (and ideas!) that Regina used on her pages to create your own works of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment