Guess what I was busy doing yesterday? Filling our stencil wall with oodles of new holiday-themed stencils from Dreamweaver! Love the stencils!
Never used a metal stencil to create a card? It's a snap! All you need is a light box, stylus, stencil, and cardstock (all available at Wholly Scrap!) and then follow these instructions:
1. Lay the stencil on your cardstock and use low-tack tape to hold the stencil in place.
2. Turn the stencil over so it's resting on the light box.
3. Use your stylus to trace around the entire design...That's it!
4. Want to add color? Just turn your cardstock & stencil over, leave the stencil in place, and use an ink pad and stipple brush to color the image.
5. Remove stencil for beautiful results!
The above card was created using a Dreamweaver stencil. Want to know more? Stop by the store with any additional questions and to see our extensive line of card samples.
Story Kit™ & Story Stamp™ | Details
3 days ago