Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Meet the Design Team

We're were so thrilled with all of the wonderful submissions we received for our design team. Thank you so much to everyone who shared their artwork!! It was a challenge to pick just four new team members but we did it and are proud to announce our design team for the term running October, 2010-March, 2011! Betty Dudley, Pam Anthony, Regina DiCicco, and Nicole Wise! Welcome ladies, we can't wait to see your beautiful work!!

And here's a little bit of info from each of our DT members:
My name is Betty and I live in Sanford, ME. I have been scrapbooking since 2004 and love everything about this hobby. I am lucky to be able to stay home and scrap when ever I want. I have been married for 37 years to a wonderful guy who supports my obsession with scrapbooking. I have two children and they have blessed me with five beautiful grandchildren. They are who I scrap for. They also remind me of who has more pages and whose book I need to work on! I would stay that I am a simple but complicated scrapbooker. I say complicated because I want the perfect layout every time.

Hi, All!! I am so excited to be a part of the Design Team at Wholly Scrap! Let me introduce myself…. My name is Nicole Wise. I live in Southern Maine with my husband and two kids, who are six and seven years old. They are the main reason I scrap. I love to scrap the funny moments and how they grow and change. During the day, I am a Middle School Music Teacher. I just finished up my 12th year of teaching and while I am super excited for summer, I love teaching! The kids are super fun and keep me entertained every day.

I have been scrapping for about four years. In the past two years, it has truly grown into an obsession that I am thinking about all the time. I am always looking for fun ideas to use in my scrapping and I enjoy surfing the internet to find interesting things.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi, I'm Regina and I was born in 1973, the only child of Paula and Jim. I grew up in a small town in Newton, NH and have lived here most of my life. The people I have met and friends that I made, along with Mom and Dad, have helped transform me into the person that I am...a wife, graduate, runner, nurse practitioner, honor society member, and author. I love to keep busy and to spend time at the beach. You can usually find me driving to Boston for work (at 4:30 am)! or shopping at Wholly Scrap!

I'm Pam and was lucky enough to grow up with a grandmother who was a home economics teacher. She taught me how to cook, bake, sew, quilt, embroider, crochet, and knit over the years. She died when I was 20 but my love of crafting has stayed with me.

After receiving my BS in Nursing, I moved to NY and worked in Mt. Sinai Hospital. While there I completed my Masters Degree in Nursing and began a career as a Professor of Nursing. At the age of 35 I entered law school and met my future husband. My precious only child was born soon after I passed the bar exam and I decided to be a stay-at-home-Mom, which were the best years of my life. My husband is now retired and we are very happy to be living on the beautiful seacoast of New Hampshire.

Although I started scrapbooking around 10 years ago, I put it aside for a long time until I discovered Wholly Scrap! The Kit of the Month club has inspired me! My photos are now organized and ready to be scrapbooked! The additional skills I have learned in stamping classes have added more fun to my scrapbooking and I know love card making as well!

Please join me in welcoming these wonderful ladies to our team! In the next few weeks you'll be seeing their artwork displayed in the store. We are proud to have them as customers and friends and can't wait to share their work!

1 comment: