Saturday, October 9, 2010

2-5-7-10 Box

Isn't this the cutest little box? It's the perfect size for wedding, baby, or bridal shower gifts or for holding candy or perhaps a little holiday bling. This is called the 2-5-7-10 box and is made with a standard 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock or designer paper. I've seen these boxes all over blogland for years but it wasn't until last week that I tried it out for myself and I am hooked! Super easy to make...Want to know how? Then be sure to check back next week for my video tutorial....

Supply List:
Designer Paper - The Paper Loft
Stamps - Background by Tim Holtz, Tree by Imaginsce, Sentiment by Sweet 'n Sassy (all offered at Wholly Scrap!)
Rhinestones - Kaiser Craft
Ink - Distress Ink in Old Paper, Walnut Stain, and Black Soot

No comments:

Post a Comment