Friday, June 4, 2010

Upcoming Class Project - Using Flower Soft

Tonight I'm sharing a card that we're going to make at our next monthly PMS night...(that would be Pizza, Music, & Stamping)...I hope you can join us!

Each month, during the PMS class and after we've finished our pizza dinner, I demonstrate three techniques. This month it will be dry embossing, creating a faux wood frame and Flower Soft bouquet.

I have to admit that although I've seen Flower Soft demonstrated at a crafting trade show, I've never used it myself. However, after creating this fun little bouquet, I was hooked! What a great way to add some serious dimension and color to a card! I also used some of our new American Crafts ribbon in the center...isn't that color and texture divine? Love their products!

Our class is on Friday, June 11 and dinner starts at 6pm, with the class beginning around 6:30pm. We finish up around 9pm and I keep the store open late so you can shop after class...if the mood strikes! If you plan to attend the class and haven't signed up yet, please contact the store no later than Wed., June 9 so that adequate supplies can be prepared.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment